July ’12 was…Posted: 2012/07/31
I am a dumbass to think I would be reading while on vacation. That may be true of a Maine vacation but certainly not of this last vacation…in Hawaii no less. We were so busy and always on the go that I barely picked up a book. Ever. The only time a book was raised before my eyes while on the island (either Oahu or Maui) was when I was searching a tour book to learn something. So, reading this month was severely limited due to my time away. But, I did manage a little:
- Kristin Lavransdatter: The Wife by Sigrid Undset ~ a continuation of a book honoring Norway in June
- Hundred Dresses by Eleanor Estes ~ in honor of July being kids month (a book read on a break at work)
- The Headless Cupid by Nora Zeale ~ in honor of July being kids month (a book read while waiting for a waxing)
- The Forest Lover by Susan Vreeland.
- Waterlogged by Tim Noakes, MD (confessional – this was started in June & finished in July)
- Sex So Great She Can’t Get Enough by Barbara Keeling (confessional – this was started in July but I will finish it in August.
For the fun of it:
- Tattoo Adventures of Robbie Big Balls by Robert Westphal.
There you have it. Nothing too impressive. Okay, I’ll be honest. I started a lot of August books in the last week of July. Sue me.