I heart books…a February recap of reading.
February was an odd month. Our first serious snow storm gave me an extra day off. With all the other holidays & my birthday off I feel as though I’ve been more out than at work. At least in the last two months it does. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not complaining for it certainly has given me more time to read! Case in point:
- The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman by Ernest Gaines (AB & print)
- Island to Oneself by Tom Neale (as a followup to The Book of Puka-Puka.)
- Better Off: Flipping the Switch on Technology by Eric Brende
- Travels with a Tangerine by Tim Mackintosh-Smith
- Song of the Dodo by David Quammen
- Antarctic Destinies by Stephanie Barczewski
- Fall of Hyperion by Dan Simmons (started with Hyperion).
- White Nights by Ann Cleeves (started with Raven Black).
- Wonder by RJ Palacio
- Nada. I “won” Ma Speaks Up by Marianne Leonne but it hasn’t arrived yet.
As an aside, I ran 36.25 miles for the month.