By MayPosted: 2017/05/31
I thought May was going to be a disaster. The first two and a half weeks were nothing but rain and way cooler temps. I worried about my garden. I didn’t feel like running. It felt like a downward spiral. I ended up running only 28 miles and running away to Monhegan for a week so it ended better than it began. But…it’s still raining.
“…when May is rushing over you with desire to be part of the miracles you see in every hour” ~ Natalie Merchant, These are Days.
“I wanted to be there by May, at the latest. April is over. Can you tell me how long before I can be there?” ~ Natalie Merchant, Painted Desert.
Here are the books:
- H by Elizabeth Shepard (read in one day)
- Nerve by Dick Francis (read in two days)
- A Gay and Melancholy Sound by Merle Miller
- Good-Bye to All That by Robert Graves
- Age of Gold by HW Brands
- Lusitania: an epic tragedy by Diana Preston
- “Q” is for Quarry by Sue Grafton (finished the series)
- As I Walked Out One Midsummer Morning by Laurie Lee (okay, so I didn’t know this was part of a trilogy).
Early Review for LibraryThing:
- At the Broken Places by Mary and Donald Collins