July is a ton of things. Musically, it is Sean Rowe & Mickey Hart. It’s also the theater. It’s Kisa’s birthday (yay yay yay). It’s a few anniversaries as well (past and present).
For the BookLust Challenge it’s:
- Bilgewater by Jane Garam (to celebrate Jane’s birth month)
- Blackwater by Kerstin Ekman (to celebrate the best time to visit Sweden)
- Citizen of the Galaxy by Robert Heinlein (to celebrate Robert’s birth month)
- Finding Caruso by Kim Barnes (to celebrate Idaho becomming a state)
- Friend of My Youth: Stories by Alice Munro (to celebrate Alice’s birth month)
I’m not planning any huge get-aways so I should be able to finish this list…