Disconnected

rebecI have been meaning to blog this. I have needed to blog this. I miss you and you and you and you and you and you. To Germany: I have been trying and trying to get a Sunday – something worthwhile and lengthy. So much to catch on from so far away. Thanks for the video email. I can’t stop watching it. You know me and a good cause. It brings tears to my eyes everytime. To Ms Delusion Dr: got your holiday email tonight and I have to say I loved the sax but missed you more. Hope all is well, my friend. To Ruby: we keep trying for a meal. We keep trying for a royal bitch session (I think that’ll be my part) and nothing has worked out. You are graceful and reassuring. This is my sanity saying thank you for listening, even if it isn’t the way I want to be communicating. I love you. To Gnasher: Maybe you think I have been avoiding you. Silence on my end means nothing more than a bad day multiplied by seven to make a whole week of hell. Make that two. I miss you. Dear, dear Smiley: I need a laugh. I need something funny to keep me one step ahead of my black cloud. Cookies don’t cut it. Really. Belise: I’m intimidated by the running force you have become, yet..and yet…You might be proud of me. I’ve put in 27 miles last month and 15.6 miles so far this month. You inspire me. I’m still scared of the hurt I could inflict on myself- the shadow of pain is always there like a dark shadow I can’t escape…but I’m trying. Really trying.

And for Rebecca:

You know me and live music. You know me and this voice. You know me and this friend. Just have to promote everything about her. Rebecca Correia will be at the Iron Horse on 12/21 (Sunday) @ 7pm. She’s opening for Brian O’Connor. Have to admit, I’ve never heard of Brian, but I’m game.

Speaking of games, Kisa is going to a football game that night – a mercy outing with a friend who couldn’t get rid of his extra ticket. Probably will be the last game of the year so how could I say no? I’m no Kill Joy wife. No matter what.

Rebecca, I have missed your songs and your weird sense of humor. Can’t wait to see you!

8 Comments on “Disconnected”

see facebook

2. becelisa says:

the last thing i want to do is intimidate. i simply hope to return the inspriration you provided me for so long. i am very very proud of you. and i hope that you are proud of yourself and that you found something special in each and every one of those miles. the passion i run with, is in you too. i know that for a fact because you gave me some of yours to get me where i am today. xoxo

3. NM says:

Email sent. In short-let me know about sat. .

4. Manda says:

I’m so sorry I didn’t make it…the roads here are awful, it’s rainy now and they haven’t fully plowed. I’m just hoping I make it out to work tomorrow safely. I really did want to come see you. I hope you had a great time. 😦

I miss you!

5. Ruth says:

I have to second Manda’s comment. Roads were bad and driving at night just did not seem like a smart choice. We stayed home and I made a big mess of the oven instead … not sure that choice was any better …

Manda~ I did have a lovely time. Got to sit in the VIP section, but missed you! Hope you made it to work okay.

Ruth~ sorry about the oven…
    While no one called Rebecca, kisa or me crazy for being out in the weather (K went to foxboro) I’m sure some were thinking it! LOL

7. Manda says:

Hey Lady,

miss you! Tell your husband I’ve been rocking out to my own rock band 2….he’ll be surprised how much better I am now! We have to get together sometime soon….if the weather doesn’t plot against us. Happy new year!

Hey! I almost missed your comment! I will definitely tell the hubby about your rock band prowess! He’s gotten better, too with the addition of a read pedal and rb cymbals (courtesy of santa claus)!