September ’10 is…Posted: 2010/09/04
September is the storm before the calm – literally since Earl is raging up the coast! School is back in session. A new hire is on the premises. Things are a little crazy right now. Here are how things look for books at the moment:
- Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy by John Le Carre ~ in honor of the Cold War starting in September
- Between Parent and Child by Haim G. Ginott ~ in honor of National Family Month
- Where Big Foot Walks: Crossing the Dark Divide by Robert Pyle ~ in honor of Bigfoot being spotted on September 16, 2007 in Pennsylvania (yay for the Northeast Sasquatch!)
- Wild Life by Molly Gloss ~ a companion read to Where Big Foot Walks: Crossing the Dark Divide.
- Moo by Jane Smiley ~ in honor of school being back in session
I’m also in the process of reading a few food books and an Early Review book. More on all of that later.