Jingle the BooksPosted: 2016/12/01
December is going to be a crazy month. I need to run 93 miles. I will be hosting my in-law’s Holiday party for the first time. I’m going to the Christmas Eve Patriots Game. What else? Oh. The books!
- Conquest of the Incas by John Hemming ~ in honor of December being the best time to visit Peru
- Rainbow’s End by Lauren St. John ~ in honor of Shangani Day in Rhodesia.
- Paul Revere and the World He Lived in by Esther Forbes ~ in honor of Revere’s birth month (I’m guessing since he was baptized on January first.)
- On the Ocean by Pytheas (translated by Christina Horst Roseman) ~ in honor of finally finding a copy of this book!
- Geometry of Love by Margaret Visser ~ in honor of Rome’s Saturnalia Solstice.
- Freedom at Midnight by Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre ~ in honor of December being the best time to visit India.
- Tu by Patricia Grace ~ in honor of New Zealand being discovered in December.
- Spiderweb for Two by Elizabeth Enright ~ in honor of finishing the series started in September in honor of Enright’s birth month.
- Yoga for Athletes by Ryanne Cunningham ~ for LibraryThing