I can only describe February as falling up because health-wise I am up on upswing. I’m still not really running yet (I’ve gone for four under-three-mile runs, but who’s counting?). I’m not really running but I haven’t fallen down either. Hence, falling up.
We had a snow day from work, I took a few days off for my birthday and we took a trip to New Jersey so I was able to get in a fair amount of reading. I spent President’s Day reading, too. Oh, and I almost forgot. I’m barely running so there’s that, too. Needless to say, I’ve been reading a lot. Weirdly enough, for all the reading I’ve done you would think there would be more books. Oh well. Speaking of the books, here they are:
- Dead Room Farce by Simon Brett. Read in three days.
- Captivated by Nora Roberts. Read on my iPad in four days.
- Backup Men by Ross Thomas. Read in five days.
- The Almond Picker by Simonetta Hornby.
- Color of Money by Walter Tevis. Read in five days.
- City of Falling Angels by John Berendt.
- Full Steam Ahead by Rhoda Blumberg.
- Beyond Euphrates by Freya Stark.
- Ready, Player One by Ernest Cline.