More On this Later

Just a Girl MARK YOUR CALENDARS! Rebecca Correia is coming back to New England!

For those of you who know Rebecca:
She is moving home for the summer! For those of you who know ME that means I get to swing back into promotion action. YAY! I have missed being the rabid fan. 8)

For those of you who don’t know Rebecca:
Please, please, please check her out! Here’s a website to get you started. Her “site” song is one she wrote while still in high school. “Miss You” is one of my favorites and “Quiet Hands” was the First Dance song at my wedding. This entire Miss You album is amazing.

For EVERYONE: Mark your calendars. June 1st. Simsbury, CT. Rebecca will be performing. Yeah, yeah. It’s a Sunday but I think she goes on early. I don’t have all the information….so stay tuned. Here’s a preliminary promise. If you show AND *stay for Rebecca’s whole show* I’ll buy you a drink. I kid you not. Rebecca mentioned something about a $2 cover, but the last time I heard anyone worry about $2 was in Better Off Dead. Hope you’re not that guy.

To the usual suspects: we should do dinner. Please say you will.

xoxoxo

6 Comments on “More On this Later”

1. Manda says:

that’s a little far from me…I was thinking of seeing her in NYC but I think it’s a random weeknight. let me check my calendar, see when my wisdom tooth removal (ew!) is happening, and I’ll get back to you. 🙂

Ewwwww! Wisdom teeth are NOT fun ~ especially when they need to come out! When you move HERE (yay) we will coordinate a few Rebecca shows! 😉

i’m in!

4. Manda says:

hahaa yaaaay. and trips to the aquarium and other fun things.

I know I’m going to be only about 45 minutes closer to you than I am at my parents’ house….but it just SEEMS so much more convenient!

And wisdom teeth are not going to be as bad as my stupid dental work tomorrow. cavities-ew.

Sarah~ YAY!!! We should try to get a whole group to go. Rebecca’s goal is 50…..We’ll talk.

Manda~ My two fave turtles are at the aquarium: Mytle and Scoot! we gotta go 🙂 Good luck at the dentist!

6. Ruby Tues says:

I’m putting this on in my calendar! When the details are all set, just let me know. We can carpool maybe 🙂