Christmas Comes Early

rcbwq0
I got an email yesterday that made me smile. It wasn’t the email from my realtor preparing me for a showing of 11 houses today. It wasn’t the sweet comments from my friends. It wasn’t the approval to bring in volunteers (read: replacements) at work. It wasn’t my insurance agent’s new claim request. It was the announcement that my friend Rebecca will be bringing her amazing voice back to Northampton next month! She had even more good news – she doesn’t need to sell tickets in advance!

Here’s what I know: Iron Horse 12/21. More details to come.

Now I’m off to see (gulp) 11 houses.

9 Comments on “Christmas Comes Early”

1. Manda says:

Hm, I could be up for that. I miss Rebecca…and you!

Excellent! You have a place to stay if you do 🙂

ps~ I was wrong about the houses…we saw 16!

3. Ruth says:

I just but the RC show on 12/21 in my calendar … I’m there!

4. sarahwrites2 says:

i’m not positive about my BN schedule but its a definite yes if i’m off!!

Ruth~ you so so rock!

Sarah~ I have my fingers crossed!!

xoxo

6. Amanda says:

I would absolutely! Maybe we’ll have another rockband party as well. Since it’s a saturday I can come earlier and be better planned out than last time. Plus that’s a short week of work (and friday will be easy–birthday party in class, and all our kids like those!!!) so I hopefully won’t be so tired…unlike last time!

i miss rebecca, but I miss you more. glad I finally got my computer back from the dead to reply to this….sorry I’ve missed so much in the meantime. we’ll talk when I see you.

7. Amanda says:

dammit, that’s a SUNDAY. why do I fail at reading calendars so completely?

that I can’t do, couldn’t do unless it was a day show. 😦

Rebecca goes on at 7pm and only plays for 45 min. If you felt like coming out early we could hang out then you could leave after Rebecca’s set??? I don’t know if that would be worth your while or not, but it is an option…you would be on the road by 8pm.

9. Manda says:

hey, just got a new computer since mine died…..
    I’ll definitely think about it. I don’t know if you’re around Saturday evening or if you have plans, but I could always come out then and stay….but it might be worth it for a show that early to come for the day. I get up so early anyway…I bet I could manage to have a good day out there and still get back not too terribly late.

So yes, it’s definitely manageable. 😀