I wanted to rename November Nope the second I published it. I don’t know why I always have a pessimistic view of the month before it has even started. I think I need an attitude adjustment! For starters, I finished the books I set out to read for the month:
- The Sporting Club by Thomas McGuane.
- The Bastard of Istanbul by Elif Shafak.
- Four Corners by Kira Salak.
- Israel is Real by Rich Cohen.
- Silverland by Dervla Murphy.
- Master of Hestviken: the Snake Pit by Sigrid Undset.
- Echo Burning by Lee Child.
Early Review for LibraryThing:
- Teaching Empathy by Suzanna Henshon, PhD.